Potassium supplementation when using Potassium Chloride in a water softener

I have a 55 gal, moderately planted tank that is at the end of a fishless
cycle. I'm about to put together a PMDD formulation. Any water that comes
from my taps has been routed through a water softener, which is unfortunate,
but there's nothing I can do about it since I live in a rental property. I
use potassium chloride pellets in the softener instead of sodium chloride.
In formulating a PMDD recipe, should I leave out potassium?