RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #889

Greetings Scribes and Plant-U-Cs

My first adventure in buying online plants was a real pleasure. I looked
into the situation carefully, asked trusted, smart people and decided to go
with Robert Paul who is Aqua Botanics. Excellent experience all around. I
had numerous questions. He responded quickly and was helpful.

The plants arrived and were exactly what I hoped for. Day two of tank
introductions and all is well. I can and do recommend my aquatic plant
friend to anyone on the list.

FYI: This promo was totally unsolicited by the way.

www.aquabotanic.com

Have plants and prosper,

Paul the NoleDoc
Living and learning in the heart of