Decorating Suggestions

I have the following plants in my 10 gallon tank, and I'm wondering about
some decorating suggestions, I have pics at http://sabotaged.cjb.net, since
i've taken those pictures the tank's grown twice as many plants.  I'm
wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to arranging the plants, I'm
trying to grow most of them quite densly, however I'm really bad when it
comes to being creative (unless programming, grin) I just think it really
looks..plain. I'd hate to have to replace most of the plants. I trim like
every 2 days, especially the anachris. I've just started dosing more so the
plants are growing better, though the anachris and hygrophilia sorta makes
the tank look messy. It'll take a while for the melon sword and java moss to
grow, and eventually I want to have the microsword create a carpet so you
can't see the gravel, but that will take a long time. I was thinking of
having the anachris completely take up the back part of the tank blocking
out background coming up front to 1.5"-2", then placing the hygro in front
of it 1.5-2" completely verticle and placing one piece of jungle val on each
side, but I think it would look kinda funny. So any advice would be
appreciated :)

Anachris (Egeria Densa)
Anubius (Anubius Nana)
Hygro Green (Hygrophila polysperma)