(no subject)

Hey Folks,
            I have electronic ballasts powering T-8, 36 inch flourescents
over my 50 gallon.  Problem is that GE has discontinued the 36" variety of
the SPX50's that I was using.  Any suggestions where I can find a full
spectrum bulb that is 36" T-8 and comparable to GE's ?

                    Thanks in advance for your help.

                                    Miles Morrissey
                                    Easthampton, MA