Re: Strange happenings regarding plants bubbling

Jon,

I have noticed this in my tank also.  What I think happens is that when I add water to the
existing tank it falls into the tank and thus bubbles oxygen into the tank.  Then, the
plants start to pearl because the water is saturated with oxygen already.  The oxygen that
they produce cannot be dissolved into the water and thus is shows up on their leaves as
oxygen bubbles.

--

John Pflum, Jr.
PKG Consultants, Inc.