re:Sword Plant Changing Leaf Shape

Hey John.

I just got some sword plants ordered in from a shop.  They call them "Pygmy
Chain Swords" and I suspect they are E. quadricatus (i hope thats right off
the top of my head).  I already have some of these in there submersed for
and they have thin long sowrd thype leaves and are only about 10cm at the
largest while the plants I got have an ovalish shaped leave at the end of a
stem and the largest on is 20cm.  From others answers on the list they have
told me that this is the emersed form and the leaves gradually die and new
shaped ones grow.

Cheers
Jon Hammond
Perth, Western Australia