Re: An intake filter?

<<Okay, so my tank is all planted and set up, everyone is living,
nothing seems
to be wrong.  So far, so good.

Here's my question.  Little bits of plant debris are getting sucked onto
my
intake (of a Fluval 304).  If I don't want to reach in there and swipe
it off
all the time, what are my options that won't reduce flow too much?

Also, is there a good site that will answer fish behavior questions?  I
have
an sex crazed cherry barb that I don't know how to handle.  I won't ask
that
on list because it is off topic, but I would like to find a site that
answered those type questions.

Thanks in advance,
Catherine>>

Catherine,
You could put the foam sleeve from a reverse flow undergravel filter on
the intake or wrap filter pad material around it.  This will act as a
prefilter.

Lobos