GFCIs

All,

Just wanted to put out a reminder to all those who do not have GFCIs on
their systems.  GET ONE!  I recently tried to electrocute myself
(accidentally) while working on one of my tanks.  Somehow I managed to grab
a live wire (running wall outlet voltage) and be grounded at the same time,
resulting in a nasty shock up my left forearm.  My GFCI tripped, and
possible nastiness was averted.  Best $5 I've ever spent.  How much is your
life worth?

Justin Collins