Re: sodastream co2

>Date: Thu, 1 Mar 200115:12:15 +0800
>From: "J. Hammond" <geohammo at iinet_net.au>
>Subject: sodastream co2
>
>Over here in Perth we have a little fizzy drink machine called
>"SodaStream"
>which runs off a small co2 tank (like 2.5lb i think).  I was wandering >has
>anyone ever found a regulator to fit on one of these.   I am still
>investigating but the actual tanks of c02 are only AUS$7 which is
>really
>cheap !!! :))
>
>Jon

Jon,
There may be a chance of getting something like this from a Homebrewing equipment shop. In the UK adapters and such like are available so that Sodastream bottles can be used to inject CO2 into homebrew beer kegs.
I don't know if you can get regulators, but you may be able to get some kind of intermediate adapter.
One company that supplies this type of thing in the UK is Hambleton Bard, and another is Beer King.

Ian Brown