RE: low light plants

I've got a low-tech 10 gallon right here on my desk. A bit more light than
yours, about 2w/gal. I have crypts, anubias, hornwort, water sprite, Java
moss, rotala, cabomba and probably a couple other things in there. Not all
grow like gangbusters, but are doing quite well with the above lighting, no
added CO2 and basic maintenance (water changes, liquid fertilizer). I just
started adding Flourish Excel last week, so it's too early to tell for sure
if that is having any real effect. Anyway, the tank can be seen by following
the link at:  http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/fish/

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/

(Long hair) is considered bohemian, which may be why I grew it, but I keep
it long because I love the way it feels, part cloak, part mane, part fan,
part security blanket.
	Marge Pierry

20 Days till Spring!