Re: soil substrate

er, yeah  ...

Lobos, I should apologize for going a little postal on your message
there. All of the resources to find out the benefits of Flourite and
Profile are available through this excellent list, to which I do
consider you a very worthy contributor. To each his or her own to
research before buying .... I do know how you meant what you wrote, but
I also know how I have generally interpreted similar comments and, well
... very sorry for coming off too strong.

-Nathan Wittmaier

My other comments were public, so I figured this should be as well.