[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: glossostigma
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:44:44 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200102240848.DAA28782 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Has anyone ever seen Glosso being "allotropic" (I hope I spelled that
> I have tried in vain for a year to get the Glosso going. Now that it has
> (with a vengeance), it is moving into my dwarf Sag and the dwarf sag is
> dying off (backing away via death would be a better description).
> Anyone experience this before?
No, try again. I have both in a small tank (20 gallon). Both are weeds. If
they had this issue (which is very doubtful GENERALLY I might seriously
add!) I would have experienced it some time ago. Look at CO2 and/or
nutrients for a cause. Maybe your substrate.