Re: motives

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Dwight wrote:

> When Miller started to post his anti-FFF diatribe I couldn't at first
> figure out what his angle was.  At first, I like everyone else was willing
> to take his words as he presented himself at face value.

The original point was simply to confirm for CDELAHUNT and for others who
might try using them that flag fish can be aggressive fin-nippers and that
they may damage plants more than they eat algae.

I don't really know why you feel a need to look past that for motives.  I
do know that you have a lot of work to do on your people skills.

Roger Miller