Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #862

>Before the list mom cuts off this thread, I want to ask if the different
>behaviours seen in FFFs might be because we're seeing different species at
>work?
>Is there indeed only one FFF in the hobby??

>Michael Eckardt

Nope, only one, Jordanella floridae.  FWIW, I have 4 FFF (2 males, 2
females) in a 20 L with some SAEs, yoyo loaches, a dwarf gourami, clown
loaches and cories.  No aggression that I've seen, but the plants look like
swiss cheese.  I think they made head for a brackisk tank eventually, but
more like to auction.  They're nice and all, but I've never had much of a
problem with algae (knock on driftwood!)

Doug

1821 S. Maxwell St.
Blooomington, IN 47401
(812) 331-0299