Re: Excuse me. I hate to interrupt a good fight...

> How can I tell whether *my* flag fish is a female, or a juvenile male?
> I haven't found any pictures on the WWW.  The fish has a definite spot
> on its sides, and a little red coloring that seems to come and go for no
> apparent reason.

Just to clarify something, I found Dwight's pictures, but my fish
sometimes looks more colorful than the female pictured, but less so than
the male (and mine has a prominent dark spot on the side).  The kid at
the LFS said you couldn't tell the males from the females when they are
juveniles, but I dunno if he knew what he was talking about.  Thanks.

Regards,
Bob

--
"Ooooh... They have the Internet on computers now"
--Homer Simpson