Re: Miller's FFF Musings

I had dwarf cichlids in a community tank that bred much more readily than
did the Flag fish. And they were far less hazardous! The flagfish was more
territorial and for no particular purpose at all. The dwarf cichlids become
territorial when breeding, and generally cover, and are only really
dangerous, in their breeding territory. Depending on the size of the tank,
this usually is not the entire tank. Dwight, how do you prevent cichlids
from breeding?

Sylvia