[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: lowerlight plants
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: lowerlight plants
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:41:43 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200102220848.DAA26398 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Hi All
> I have a question that I need a bit of help with. I have a low light(1.5
> w/pg) low tech 10 gallon. I have a few low light plants in there and they
> are all doing well. I have java fern, watersprite, amazon sword and anubias
> What I would like to know is what other lower lower light plants can I try.
> I have looked on the web but people who have experience with a type of plant
> are usually far more helpful. So any information would be appreciated.
> Paul G
Crypts work very well.