From: "Bill Pabst" <BPabst at Asha_org>
Subject: aquatic plant club

Hi all
I am contacting you to see if you would be interested in participating in an
aquatic plant club in the VA/MD/DC area.  I included your email on this
informal list either because your name was given to me by Alysoun, or I know
you have a planted tank, or a pond, or keep plants, or would like to learn
more about this aspect of the aquarium hobby.

The format we have in mind is monthly or bimonthly meetings held at members'
houses in the area, with a focus on the growing, trading, and auctioning of
aquatic plants. All are welcome, from beginner to expert.  You do not have
to keep plants to join, but we hope to get you started!

If this idea holds any interest for you, please reply and I will keep you on
this list, so you will be informed when a date is set for the first meeting.
If you are not interested, please let me know and I will remove your name.
If you know other aquarists who would like to stay informed, please forward
this invitation to them, or include their email address in your reply.

Thanks,
Bill Pabst
bpabst at asha_org