Re: tropica master grow and bigals

> > Has anybody ordered from http://www.bigalsonline.com .
> > They have TMG for $10.99 for 500ml. All the other products
> > they carry have great prices also. There are in Canada.

For us here in the US, the prices are great.  Those in Canada get screwed over
by their seperate pricing, which is MUCH!!!! higher, due to them not wanting
to steal business from their walk-in retail stores in Canada.

They've got the best prices around for TMG.   I ordered my last batch from
them.  Also order my Rio pump ($15-20 less than any other mail-order place
I tried) from them.   I've never had a problem with them.

--
Chuck Gadd
#3 forever.   So long Dale.