Re: Ich in planted tank

I recently had a case of ich and some other bacterial bug in my 90 gallon. I
simultaneously treated with an antibiotic for the bacterial problem and used
quick cure for the ich. A barclaya bulb got zapped and I lost my Java moss,
other than that everything did fine (sworkds, apons,crypts, glosso, etc). I
did, however, add some active biomedia to the filter of the 90 gallon after
carbon filtration and a large water change after the treatment was over.
Dave