Re: Additional learning

>Just curious, when do you folks turn the lites on your tank on and off?

10 am to 9 pm, so I can see 'em after I get home.  I use a timer to turn it
on and off.

>Does anyone know where and how much to pay for 50 lbs of Schultz substrate?

Two weeks ago, I paid $16 for a 40 lb bag of Schultz Profile Clay Soil
Conditioner at a garden store in Portland, Oregon.  (Schultz's website
http://www.schultz.com/procc.htm indictes that it packages Profile in 10 and
40 lb bags only).  Only that one place that I called had it.  A couple of
places said they would have it later in Spring.

G'luck!
mingc