Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #842

Not sure how to provide input.

Subj:  ICH

"Rid-Ich Plus" has recently worked well for me both in a 5 gal hospital tank
and  planted ten gallon tanks. I added one table spoon of salt to the
hospital tank, none in the planted tanks, and increased temperature to 82
degrees. Treatment took two days, and was totally successful for Mollies in
the hospital tank and even Tetras in the planted tanks.  Did a 20% water
change before and after treatment and initiated carbon filtration after
treatment in the planted tanks.  No apparent harm to the plants and no ich
relapse for the fish.  Rid-Ich Plus contains Malachite Green and Formalin.
Manufactued by Kordon Div of Novalek, Inc. Hayward, CA 94545.