Re: Marc Weiss

> > A fantastic promo T-shirt can be seen here:
> > http://mystery.thekrib.com/marcweiss.jpg
> Erik - I love the T-shirt. Who's the model?
I guess someone from the North Jersey Aquarium Society will have to step
forward and explain that one.  I just snapped the picture...<<

It's amazing to me that someone who has continued to have such a bad rap is
still out there. Every Discus breeder I have ever talked to cant say a
single kind word about him, and I have heard stories that he was about to be
prosecuted by New York for advertising fraud, and other legall problems. He
just doesnt seem to have the respect of anyone...and yet he keeps popping
up.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com