Re: carbo plus

yes, i too have noticed that the carbo-plus has a hard time lowering
pH.......i run mine at about five green bars for the 11 hours that the lights
are on and the plants are doing wonderfully (i can even see them pearling in
the evening) so i assume there is enough CO2 in solution....is this a wrong
assumption? (though when i meassure it with a Lamont CO2 test, it comes out
as 8ppm, a bit low right?) my pH is currently 7, so i can live with that, and
my fish and plants seem fine with it too....my carbo unit is simply in my
tank right under the outflow bar of my cannister filter...

anyone else?

my tank-
pH - 7
KH - 4