amano shrimp tips

I will soon secure delivery on a good number of amano
shrimp.  My question is what plants are susceptible to
shrimp once the algae supply has largely been
exhausted?  A friend of mine couldn't grow
Heteranthera zosterfolia (stargrass) in his tank
without the shrimp pretty much devastating it.  What
would be a good number of shrimp to place in a heavily
planted 75g?

What fish will eat amano shrimp?  I have a few glass
shrimp living with 5 angels but my guess is that they
are not long for this world.  Have these shrimp been
known to attack any fish?  Go after egg nests?  Thanks.