[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Red spotted crypt and Veronica
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Red spotted crypt and Veronica
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 19:54:35 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Here's a site for some weird/new plants.
The Crypt is a cross hybrid of a C. walkeri and a C. usteriana.
See the red spots? It's not the best of photo's but it does show some of it.
I think it is a response to high light. You can see a flower coming up out
of the middle of the plant.
The Veronica is 100% tank grown stem in this photo. It is under high light
as well and will not be nearly as branchy at lower lighting.
A kind thanks to Richard Sexton for placing it up.