RE; CO2 Diffusor

Roger S. Miller
There were two conclusions from that model.  First was that the bubbles
really need to start out very small or quite a bit of gas will probably
get wasted.  Second was that yeast-generated CO2 (saturated with water
vapor) takes a little longer to dissolve than dry CO2 from a bottle.  If

I remember right, the "wet" CO2 took about 10% longer then the dry CO2.

Thanks Roger for refreshing my memory.
I just wanted to make sure that I am not too far off
with my old "stand by" the wooden airstone diffuser on a
pressurized CO2 system in an appropriate depth under the
fillter out take in my tank.

Thanks
Juergen