Eclipse Packaging.

Hello all,

Just thought I'd share an interesting observation with everyone.  Yesterday,
when I went to buy some filter inserts for the 25 gallon Eclipse setup I got
my girlfriend for her birthday last year, I happened to notice a stack of
Eclipse System Twelves sitting on a sale display.  I noted the tank
portrayed on the front of the box was a little... off, somehow.  In the
tank, they have a lot of plants, by all standards, but then I noticed the
real problem.  They have about 65 inches of (visible) fish in that tank!!
Anyone think that's just a *little* high for a twelve gallon setup?  :)

Matt