Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #816

I ran the same setup for the CO2 except it was into a fluval 404.  Be careful about how much tubing you insert into the intake tube.  I put too much in and the flow from the filter intake basically bent the CO2 tubing at too sharp an angle.  Thus, the CO2 was not getting out of the DIY bottle and into the filter.  Luckily, the bottle did not explore but the caulk that I used to seal the tube in the bottle cap ended up
failing.  Nothing catastrophic but it was a pain in the neck to have to reseal the bottle.

--

John Pflum, Jr.
PKG Consultants, Inc.

Web: http://www.pkgconsult.com