VHO Bulbs Suggestions

Hi Everyone:

It is time for me to order new bulbs for my aquarium, presently I have VHO
(2) 48"
bulbs for my planted discus 55 gallon show tank.  The 2 bulbs I have now are
VHO Sun bulb, and one Atenic bulb, growth has been good......wondering if
another combination would be better for better growth.  I am somewhat limited
in plants  due to the temp. need to maintain my discus at temps of 84 deg.

Appreciate any suggestions, thanking ya'll in advance

Mickey Ware