Re: tinfoil barbs, speaking of which...

Speaking of tinfoil barbs, I know they can get quite large...  Some books
say 13 inches or so, but does this happen in an aquarium as opposed to their
native waters?  I know several species are classified as growing to enormous
sizes, but never actually get that big in an aquarium.  Anyone ever see a 13
inch tinfoil barb?  I have heard they are plant eaters, but I havn't seen
any evidence one way or another.  And does anyone know if they are smaller
fish friendly?

Matt