Gravel in the Atlanta Area

Where do people in the Atlanta area purchase their gravel?  I'm in the
process of setting up my laterite and gravel planted tank, and haven't had
much luck finding a source for 1/8" gravel.  The aquarium stores have it,
but I'd like to avoid their prices.  I've called all of the sand and gravel
companies and a couple of sand blasting supply firms in the phone
book.  Nobody seems to carry it.  Everything I've found is either too big
or too small.

TIA,

Oliver Wong