[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Carbo plus
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Carbo plus
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:29:40 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200101222048.PAA03324 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Thanks for the input so far here. I am going to try one out since I'm
It seems there should be a source for carbon blocks that could be used and
were not 30$ each. The holder could be made as well for less than the cost.
Any thoughts/suggestions there? We need some USA company to make them here
and I think the cost would go way down for all of it. Seems simple as heck
to use. It's one of the last CO2 set ups I will try out having done the
other methods. If I don't like it , it will be returned though. Thanks for
the input, I will see if the pH issue - is an issue. That will bug me.