Carbo plus CO2 unit

I guess there is no need to become concerned with the availibilty of refills
for the carbo plus unit. It has been available here in Europe for quite some
time and it is still around. So it appears to me that it does catch on... I
myself use a pressurized CO2 tank after having tried a similar unit to carbo
plus (NISSO 1200). I was not that pleased by it since these units do not
allow precise pH-control (there are not designed for controlling pH so it
says on the box).