Re: light bulb and tannins

From: zxcvbob <bob at a51web_net>
>You use the "20 watts" number, but you should discount it considerably
>(25 percent?) because the manufacturers' numbers are overly
>optimistic, and to account for the energy wasted by the intregrated

Scott, they mean brightness 75watt of Incandescent light bulb while it uses
only 20watts. It's only to compare. So you use the 20watt number.
Bob, you don't have to discount anything. Number of Watts has nothing to do
with output of the light bulb.
It is like this : P = U x I ( P= V x I in Canada ), Power = Voltage x Current

sure i might be wrong  :-)

Richard