VHO Lights & T.V.

I have heard of this before and bought an ice Cap system that had a
50ft cable
on it for the same reason. You may try calling IceCap and seeng if
they have a solution.
You may end up sending it in and having it fine tuned or perhaps they
can suggest a filter.

Good luck,

Keith and Lisa                         ° o
www.leafandpaws.com
Natural products for the life of your pet.

Aquariums
www.net-link.net/~kandl/

Does anyone have any suggestions how to rid the snow from my tv?
Right now
only alternative is to shut the lites off while watching those
channels.