[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Snail eating fish
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Snail eating fish
- From: Steven Rogers <srogers at ccsi_com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:54:33 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <200101170848.DAA09581 at actwin_com>
- References: <200101170848.DAA09581 at actwin_com>
>From: "J Amberkar" <amberkar at worldnet_att.net>
>Subject: Snail eating fish
>* Clown Loaches Very Social community oriented, they will eat all kinds of
>snails, including Trumpet snails. They can get 4" long. Minimum should be
>two in the tank.
I would say minimum 3 in a tank. They will eat any snail smaller than
they are. They will get MUCH bigger than 4" - more like 8-10", but it
takes a long time for them to get that big - about 1" per year.
>* Khuli Loaches Social,do not like daylight, they will hide, they will eat
>anything on the gravel
You will probably never see it - but they're interesting when they
come out in daylight. Good tank cleaners, but don't eat snails at
all, so far as I know.
@Outcome, Austin TX -- ICQ: 46340238 -- AIM: StevRocket