RE:Snail eating fish

I've had great results with YoYo loaches. Three of them completely eradicated a burgeoning population of snails that piggy backed on some plants I got, in about a week. They have been great citizens in my tank of Rainbows ever since. The only other Loaches I could find were the "skunk" Loaches and I heard that they have a reputation for digging up the substrate....not a necessarily desirable trait in a planted tank!
HTH,
Bob Buettner
IN NW CT where the weather is going to get nasty..again...soon
Visit my Freshwater Aquarium site at:
http://www.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishpicstn.html