[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Easily available reflector options?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Easily available reflector options?
- From: Robert A Crawford <crawford at kloognome_com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:08:33 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200101152048.PAA04701 at actwin_com>; from Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com on Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 03:48:01PM -0500
- References: <200101152048.PAA04701 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
From: "Bryce Carpenter" <bryce at ncci_net>
> You could always use those pesky AOL CDs that come in the mail :). Really,
> though, they make great reflectors (from what I've heard). Just make sure
> you use the shiny side :)
Actually, I've been using an old CD as a "mirror" to make
my apistos think there are rivals around.
crawford at iac_net
Sunday 14 Jan 2001: No Sasquatch sightings occured.