[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: RIO 2100 Question?

> I recently received a used RIO 2100 pump.  I've read that all RIO pumps come
> with a flow control valve, but I can't find anything like that on the pump I
> have.  Any ideas.

It's an attachment that connects to the output side of the pump.  It's just
a cheap ball valve.   You can order accessories from TAAM, the flow control is 
part number 2506, $2.58.   You can order by mail or fax.  Email me if you
want the address or fax num, I've got it here somewhere.

Chuck Gadd