m3's needle valves (recent shipments + negative comment) follow up

First off Edward at M3 has been a pleasure to deal with.  Although he is on
vacation he offered to pick up two replacement valves from the clippard
distributor in the city where he is at and send them to me. I will not
hesitate to do business with him again.

As for the valve's leaking, I contacted my local clippard distributor and
they informed me that a sealant needed to be used to seal the add-on
fitting to the needle valve.

jim