figure it out.  I just am coming out of lurk long enough to ask about what I
think is called Green Spot algae.  I never see it mentioned on here, and I
was wondering if that is because:
#1 It is not viewed as a big problem
#2 Nobody else gets it
#3 It is easier to deal with than other algaes
#4 ????
I have not really planted my tank fully yet (I am waiting for a filter to
arrive), so I probably don't have enough plants competing with the algae, but
the only type I seem to get is the green spot algae, oh and the brown slimy
kind that oto's like.
Someone enlighten me about this green spot algae. :o)

Thanks,
Catherine