Re: Dupla

Colin brought up a point that I wasn't clear on for the Dupla
transformers/cables.  I wasn't suggesting trying to buy the Dupla
transformer.  It makes more sense to get one here.  They were trying to find
one in the States to hook to the Dupla cables (as well as a controller).
Don't even think they were going to bring in any Dupla
transformers/controllers.  Doesn't make sense, I totally agree with you.
They were just going to make transformers/controllers from here available
with the Dupla cables so you could buy it all in one easy spot.  Sorry for
any confusion.

Daphne