Plant identification

Yesterday, at my neighborhood Petco, I bought 3 small reddish potted plants,
about 6 inches high and the color of red cabbage.  The man who sold them
said they were "roseafolia," which I took to mean Alternanthera reineckii
"Roseafolia." But the Tropica description and illustration of that plant
indicate the leaves should be red underneath and green on top.  These leaves
are red on both top and bottom.  The stems, in bunches of about 10, are red,
too.  It also looks like there are some hairy roots coming out of the stems
about 2-1/2 inches up from the main roots. Under the fluorescent lights, the
whole plant is a brilliant fuschia.  I hope someone will tell me what it is.
Thanks.

John T. Fitch
E-mail: JTFitch at FitchFamily_com
Web Page: www.fitchfamily.com