Aponogeton Hybrids

Hello all  (sent this once but it did not post..hmm!),

I keep several planted tanks with a variety of species for the last couple of years. During that time I have used these
Aponogeton hybrid bulbs I purchased at Wal-Mart. Unfortunately I cannot find them anymore and I really like to us them when I start
a new tank to help compete with the algae. They grow really fast, big and are pretty cheap. I've had good luck using them and not have that algae show. They come in a small package similar to what batteries are sold in. You get about 6 bulbs a package. The MFG. name is on the back and I cannot remember who they are or the address on that back. Anyone know what I am talking about? Anyone know the maker and address? Thanks a lot.

Michael McGrath