Re:thoughts about CO2 i.e. Carbo-Plus

hello,

i too use a Carbo-Plus unit. I have only had it (and my planted tank) for one
month, but the extent to which my plants have grown in that month is
astounding!!

question to you Merrill: how many "green bars" do you have lighted up on your
Carbo unit? i generally run mine at 8 bars, and i have the unit set right
under the outflow tube from my canister filter. the tube is below water
level, and it "blows" the very fine bubbles produced by the Carbo-Plus unit
down and forward to the front of the tank where you can watch them slowly
rise toward the surface - excpet most never reach the surface, becuase they
dissolve into solution before they can get there!!!

anyone else?

-john guild