Re: heating cable sources

>Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 08:33:27 -0700
>From: Charley Bay <Charleyb at Cytomation_com>

><side note:>  FYI for those of you that haven't been to George's
>house:  I don't think there is any such thing as better growth.  George's
>plants and fish want for nothing, are HUGE, and grow (I think) pretty
>much at the maximal rate to the maximal size.  I guess that's what
>you get if you go all-out on the high-tech, full supplement spread, and
>daily attention.  ;-)))

Thanks, Charley, but I think it is more "paying attention to details" rather
then "high tech". High tech may make it easier to get the details right and
to keep up on them but it certainly is not necessary..

George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (booth at frii dot com)
The web site for Aquatic Gardeners by Aquatic Gardeners
  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/