Re: CO2 end of tank experiment.

Hi everyone,
This is the last update. My 20# tank went to about 75psi and the bubble rate
in my counter went from 1-2/sec to 3-4/sec. I had to close the needle valve a
bit to throttle it back down to 1-2/sec. So it looks like I had a doubling of
the flow with a near empty tank. A dumping effect? My method of injection has
kind of a built in safety feature. My Eheim 2217 that I inject into will burp
extra CO2 at a rate > 1-2 bubbles/sec it seems, so hopefully this would help
to minimize any excess CO2 in the tank.
Dave