Re: Co2 question from a newbie

Here is a link to an ebay auction for the same product.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=533852188

It sounds to me like you will end up with a "wave" of CO2 levels.  They will be very high right after this stuff is added to the tank, then slowly taper off as it is either diffused into the air or used by the plants, and then spike back up when another bottle is added.  So, conceivably
those could be correct readings.

--

John Pflum, Jr.
PKG Consultants, Inc.