Sourcing Cork *Bark*

>I know that a lot of people use cork tiles for their backgrounds, and
>they're relatively easy to find. But I'm interested in cork *bark* that can
>be used for other things - hiding heaters and intakes, trunk sections,
>fallen logs, etc. as interior 3D.

You can get the bark from many larger orchid greenhousing operations. They
use bark chips for potting material and large pieces of cork bark (I have
seen some about 2x6 feet) to grow plants that grow on trees in the wild.

If you use the chips for anything make sure to get the kind that does not
have pieces of charcoal and fertilizer in it.

         -Bill